It's not obvious, but it can be done. Here's how...
- Highlight the text you want to copy - make sure you highlight all the text you want copied. You may have to start from the top-left and highlight from that point.
- Click on your right mouse button - the highlight will disappear
- The data is now in your clipboard ready to be pasted.
If you can't highlight the text, here's how to fix that...
- Right-click on the top bar of the DOS window
- Select "Properties"
- In the screen that open up, make sure the "Options" tab is selected
- Look for the section called "Edit Options". There should be a checkbox called "QuickEdit Mode"
- Make sure the "Quickedit Mode" checkbox is ticked
You will now be able to highlight text in your DOS (Command) Window.