Protecting your Privacy
- Our Service Agreement
- Terms of Service.
- Acceptable Use Policy.
- Shared Hosting Refund Policy.
- Mass Email Policy.
- Our "Service Agreement" may be also be referred to as the "Agreement".
- What information does Rackteam collect and how is it used?
Without limitation, any of the following Data may be collected:
At times, we may request that you supply us with personal information. This information is usually requested in connection with an online transaction or the supply of a service.
- IP address (automatically collected);
- web browser type and version (automatically collected);
- operating system (automatically collected);
- list of URLS starting with a referring site, your activity on this Web Site, and the site you exit to (automatically collected); and
- Cookie information (see clause 4.0 below).
- When you place an order we require the following personal information:
- email address:
- shipping address;
- billing address;
- telephone number;
- additional contacts and their personal details
- demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests;
- Credit Card information is not kept or processed by Rackteam directly. This information is collected and retained by our online payment processing partners.
- Your personal information is stored on Rackteam's internal CRM and accounting databases for the purpose of maintaining your account and complying with statutory requirements. Some personal details may also be stored on online databases where this information is required to provide you with service(s).
- Rackteam, and all vendors providing products or services through our web site, use your personal information to:
- operate our web site and/or effect your transactions
- create and share reports about your transactions among themselves
- perform credit fraud screening services for transactions between you and us and/or others
- When you open an account, or use any of our services, Rackteam may collect additional information. This includes:
- Log Information
Log files are created and retained for most services. These log files will be backed up and retained by Rackteam, and may contain personal information including, but not limited to, emails sent and received including the sender and receiver information, incoming and outgoing server traffic including protocols used, IP information, and web pages sent & received, FTP account usage and data transfer information, and copies of all databases. This information could be used to identify you personally and provide detailed information about your online activities when using our services. This information is primarily collected to provide support, monitor performance, and identify any potential problems, but it may also be used to investigate complaints and to monitor the use of our services by you.
Rackteam operates a backup facility that you may select to use. We also keeps backups of most log files. Our Backups may include essential system files and other files stored on our servers, including emails and other private information. All information stored on our backup servers is either scrambled or encrypted and backup files may not be read directly by personnel of Rackteam.
- How does Rackteam protect customer information?
We take steps to protect the customer data that we collect from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
- What about "cookies"?
- Will Rackteam disclose the information they collect to outside parties?
Rackteam may store and disclose personal information as allowed or required by applicable law, including making disclosures that are necessary to:
Rackteam WILL NOT trade, sell or rent your personal information with any unconnected third parties, or with any party that does not provide an essential service to Rackteam. We WILL NOT sell or provide your information to any mailing list or any other party. Rackteam will provide aggregate statistics about our sales, traffic patterns, and related site information, but these statistics will not include any personally identifying information.
- protect the rights, safety or property of users of our services, the public, Rackteam our suppliers or connected third parties; and
- conform to legal or regulatory requirements; and
- assist any competent or legal authority who has a right to view or receive such information regarding your use of our services
- Your Consent
By using our web site, or by purchasing a service, you consent to the collection and use of this information by Rackteam. If we decide to change our Privacy practices, we will post those changes on this page so that you are always kept informed of what data we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances we disclose it.
Please check this page for changes from time to time to make sure you are aware of our latest Privacy practices.