Mailing lists are a good way to send a message or series of messages to many people at once. For example, many companies use mailing lists to email newsletters, promotional offers, or information about product updates to subscribers.
There are two primary methods for adding subscribers to a mailing list: If there are only a few emails to add to the mailing list, domain administrators or moderators can manually add individual subscribers. If there are a large number of emails to add to a mailing list, domain administrators or moderators can upload a .csv file that lists all of the subscriber emails.
Follow these steps to manually add individual subscribers to a mailing list:
- Log in as the domain administrator.
- Click Settings in the main toolbar.
- Click the Settings navigation pane.
- Expand the Domain Settings and Mailing Lists folders.
- Click Mailing Lists in the left tree view.
- Select the desired mailing list and click Edit.
- Click the Subscribers button in the actions toolbar and click Subscribers from the drop-down list. A list of subscribers to this mailing list will load in the content pane.
- Click New in the actions toolbar.
- Type the subscriber's email in the Email Address field.
- Click Save.